Hill's Prescription Diet (Feline) - c/d Multicare
Reminder: By purchasing this prescription diet, please confirm your pet has been examined by a vet who has recommended the use of this food on the basis of examination and diagnosis. Should your pet’s condition deteriorate in any way while using this diet, please seek veterinary advice immediately.
- Formulated with ingredients to help manage stress
- Clinically tested to dissolve struvite uroliths in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Controlled sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus levels for bladder health
- Antioxidants to promote a healthy immune system
- Ideal for long-term feeding and multi-cat households.
- Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently
Urinary Tract Health Warning Signs
- Urinating outside the litter box
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Refusing to eat
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline Urinary Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how ourPrescription Diet™ pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken by-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Phosphoric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Urinary Health||Urinary care|